Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Graduated;post graduation,KOREA!

believe it anot, since the time i graduated (unofficially),
i never had a good quality time like NOW to me,myself and I. :[

SO YEAP, HELLO PEOPLE! hehehheehhe.

here's some update to my busy schedule prior to the time i graduated from SP:)
I'd update as much as my tiny winny brain remembers:)

So FYP ended somewhere in end feb and that was probably the greatest relief i had.
all the hardwork and added burdens. all are finally over,O.V.E.R.
srsly thank God for his grace tht has seen me through my tough times during FYP.
well, though FYP is over, it didnt end there. Our annual gradshow came along and again, we
had to do alot alot of work:( howver, im glad tht through this gradshow, I see the support coming from my wonderful friends and family!:) They came all the way to SP to watch my shortfilm. Thank God for them who are so supportive.^^

After my unofficial graduation, all church project started coming along!
I did an MV for TKK( my church's sunday school) .
This is my first project of me being the producer, director, Director of photography, filming kids from 4-6 yrs old and editing the video! Filming kids for tht age group is really challenging. getting them to sing and dance is alr a challenge for them. can u imagine them singing, dancing and LOOOK into the camera? cannot imagine right!omgosh. But nothing is really impossible with God:) God must have seen our hardwork, we managed to put it tgt and here's the video:D

while handling this project, a good friday performance, Child's play came along! :) enjoy so much. hehe. hope it has impacted hearts:)

lastly, job search.
upon graduating, all my course mates were all looking for jobs, while for me, i really thank God for all job opportunities which came along my way.:) all the recommendations thru my lecturers, through clients and my internship company. it kinda assures me that when u serve God faithfully, he never fails to provide.:) i'm doing a freelance drama shoot for OKTO in may and june after i come back frm my korea trip! please pray for my first long form kinda production!

Here's some pictures of my Korea Trip!


Korea is all about shopping, shopping and shopping :D especially shopping for cosmetics.
I'm not a fan of doing make up, but I realized that the cosmetics there is 3 times cheaper than in Singapore, I cant stop myself from getting bulks of facial masks and facial wash. ;)



Went to their theme park Everland! Took their most thrilling wooden roller coaster!







The one and only time I carried a puppy cause its so fluffy :D