Thursday, January 26, 2012

CNY 2012! and wgm!^^

hehehe! blogging frm my iphone nye, annyeonghaseyo! :)
okay, im totallly not a k-pop fan but just into this korea variety show called we got married! its a about matchmaking 2 celebrities to accomplish certain missions as a married couple! i really like how jung yong hwa n seohyun got tgt! haha. so funny n cute pls! i srsly chiong-ed 51 epi during CNY -my only break time.its like really chiong, if not i cant focus on my fyp! :( haha. worth the chiong la!cry and laugh, laugh and cry then laugg h laugh n cry!! u should go and watch too at gogumaepisodes.blogspot.com.hehehehhee

had a very very good break during CNY! here are some highlights! wore new clothes n shoes! hehe. kay, thts cheap thrilll.:D met my very very cutie nephew, LYNUS. he is like chubby ttm kind! then im also glad tht through my cousin, i can do some networking for my job after i graduate.tho im most probably gng back to my internship company to work, i would still like to keep my options open. there are various reasons to it, so pls pray together with me for God's opening. pray tht i wont b so rash in making such decisions ok.:)

OKAY, back to CNY!! so yea, visited grandma and she is always so cute one.^^ she was using my sis ipad to view her pictures and she cannot recognise herself! cant blame cux she is 93 alr! but funny thing is, we placed a mirror beside the ipad to help her in recognising tht thts her on the ipad, she kept thinking tht thts not her n the one in the mirror is better looking?! haha.
hope tht One day this beautiful lady willl really come to know God:(

CNY chu 2 went to my mum's side. as usual the adults will gather all the steamboat and the children (my cuzzies) we will play card games. last yr was monopoly deal, this yr is saboteour! quite a fun game! managed to catch up w a few of my cuzzies n we are planning a short trip to bali! so awesome!:) hope those who can make it willl make it and i am so loooking forward to it.

thats all i hav to update! today is a fruitful day. managed to do a lot for fyp n i got myself to run!!!i hope tht this willl continue and i willl stay v focus till 18feb!!!YAY!!