Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014! :)

Hello! Today is the 2nd day of 2014!
Im so glad I found this "dream" app for blogging! Is what I always long for!! :D
 
I was pretty excited about this day 
because Its a day I can make changes in my life to start the year right. I started the day with praying longer, hoping that things in my life will start to change for the better and the better even better :) With this, I started the day with a very positive mindset.. and then...

I had my driving lesson this morning and this is the last lesson before I take my TP test. This last lesson gotta be the worst! 
:( What cant go wrong went wrong. eg, not stopping at a stop line! gosh. thank God the instructor didnt fail me though he was nt being encouraging throughout the lesson. So I got finally got my TP test date!

 Rushed off to work and otw to work, I received a wechat msg from Jackie. I thought she is going to announce a piece of good news that can make my 2nd day of new year looks good. Guess what, I was informed that my VISA to Shanghai is not approved because of my position. :/ Like WHAT A DAY to start with right. But just when I thought everything is going very wrong, I could feel that God is gently comforting me in my heart. I didnt feel very upset or whatever, I could feel the peace from God that all things are done in his timing. :)


My beautiful day was restored again. This year I have resoluted to be more patient, to be more kind and loving to people whom I have issues with. 

To end this off, I pray that God will equip me to do something purposeful and meaningful in my life this year!