Monday, April 18, 2011

Reflections;fasting. Good stuff from Pariss!:D

ALOHA!!KNOW WHAT!
I'm gng to start my INTERNSHIP SOON!:(
ugggghh.the anticipations i had seems to be wearing offff.:(hence, i decided to join the church for fasting. we had this program callled the reflection(made fasting so much easier!hehe)

Reflections;fasting.

in this reflection, we had programmes
lining up for us for 3 days while each day we fast till 5pm and break fast tgt.
so nice fasting w church mates!everyone shared stories abt their lives to encourage each other
and prayed tgt as well in their respective groups.We also had devotions on the life of Moses at botanical garden, sembawang park and Pasir ris park. these places just look so lovely and relaxing! Everyone had their inputs as we discussed on how God has spoke them through Moses's life. His words are more than the burning bush, the parting of the red sea.So nice to hear from all the adults.i was apparently the youngest there btw!hahaha.>.< feel so spiritually refreshed and renewed! wht strikes me the most was wht pastor casey had said."it's only when u are willing to hold responsiblities, u'll grow and mature as a leader." Now tht i've added responsiblities in my ministry, it came in so timely to know tht it's all worth it doing for God!

thank God for creating this platform for me to prepare me for the new journey i'm embarking on!Hope for the best for everyone doing internship!(:


Goodies from Paris!!:D


Sis bought me my lovely swatch from switzerland during her honeymoon!HEHEHE.
love it ttm!!!