Monday, March 28, 2011

Results.jie's wedding.USS!:D


YAY!got back results, jie has gotten married(sad/happy) and USS-ed!!(:

Results

Thank God for seeing me through the 2nd sem of my year 2.

so many ups and downs and yeap, pulled through it and witnessed God's faithfulness.

Someone once said, we hav to maintain a delicate balance:

Trusting God as if everything depends on him, while working as if

everything depended on us.


I worked through every assignments with this in mind.God will do wht we cannot do.

and indeed, never hav i expected getting this kinda grades:) so tht's the first YAY!!^^


Jie's Wedding

The long awaiting big day of the zheng's family is over.

New room for me, but one less person to talk to.so contridicting

feeling leh.:( so now left w joey and myself.gotta depend on each other.

think we will get closer lah.just v worried abt my room getting messsy and the

clothes in my wardrobe

hmph but anyhow, thank God for a well organised wedding!hope to have a neice or

nephew soooon!hehhe.

USS!!!:D

jie and gary treated us to USS.is sooooo sooo fun plsss! rode the BSG thrice and mamee rideee.hehhe.but i missed the most

exciting riders adventure!:(

was abit rushed for HOF.sigh.anyone wants to treat me there,you're very welcome

to do it!HEHHE.

too alot of pictures w mascots and watched a very done well done 4D shrek movie!;p

this pretty sums up wht i've been doing for the past few days(:

so yea,still doing relief teaching.haha.at least i'm not nuaing at homeee.:) when will it come to an end?i'm tired:(